Parker Web’s vision is to be the leading provider of website maintenance services.
Parker Web’s mission is to delight website owners with prompt, knowledgeable and friendly website maintenance services.
We Are Real People
Most of Parker Web’s team members are a blend of all US-based full-time and contingent staffing. We’ve got over a decade of experience in working with small businesses just like yours. We like talking on the phone with you about your website problems and goals. We are very good at helping you get things done on your website.
“I enjoy talking to our customers, learning about their organizations and working on solutions for their needs.”
In 1996 after spending several years in retail customer service positions, I started building websites. 12 years later in 2008 I saw an opportunity to help people protect their past website investments by creating active maintenance programs that keep websites fresh and relevant and began to move my company in that direction. Today Parker Web is one of the leading providers of website maintenance and website management services for small to mid-sized businesses. Darryl has a BS in Information Technology (BSIT) from UML. When not working at Parker Web, Darryl is actively involved in the Matthews community and in 2012 was awarded the University’s Medal for Community Service by UML. He also enjoys spending time with friends and family and traveling.
I hold a Master’s degree in Education and have been a teacher for many years. When we opened this company I couldn’t see what role an educator had in a service company. After watching the company grow, it became apparent that my role in sales wasn’t really about selling as much as it was about listening and being able to educate our clients on how we can help them. In many ways, I am still a facilitator.
“It is a pleasure to solve problems and find easier ways to do challenging things.”
Patty has been working in the administrative/programming field for over 30 years. As the operations manager for Parker Web, Patty assures work is done correctly and quickly and provides expertise in .NET application development. When not sitting at her computer, Patty can be found behind a microphone either singing at church or as a Square Dance Caller. She calls and teaches modern western square dance and records regularly on the premier square dance music label. She and her husband Steve are transplanted New Englanders living in Monroe, NC.
“I’ve always been a problem solver.”
Amanda graduated from the Art Institute of Charlotte with a degree in Interactive Media Design and won Best Portfolio in her class. She landed her first full-time job in web development right out of college. She is multi-talented and brings seasoned knowledge to the Parker Web team and thrives on customer interaction and satisfaction. When not glued to her computer, Amanda spends time with her family fishing, playing board & card games and taking care of their 2 dogs and 3 ferrets.
I love helping clients and take pride in providing the best in; personal service, masterful design, and analytical development, while collaboratively creating positive results.
William has been working in the visual communications field for over 10 years, with experience in graphic design, web design & development, and illustration. He has helped a wide variety of clients, large and small, with a full spectrum of projects. William enjoys producing visually impacting design and developing those designs into a tangible reality of a fully functional website. While he enjoys working in the digital realm, his true love for nature has him outdoors working on his small farm and enjoying hiking and other outdoor activities with his family in Southern Appalachia.
- November 2014 – Darryl Parker attends Internet Summit – Raleigh
- October 2014 – Parker Web sponsors Regional MivaCon – Atlanta
- October 2014 – Parker Web sponsors ICE Retailer Atlanta – Business Ecommerce Conference
- September 2014 – Parker Web sponsors Regional MivaCon – Midwest (Chicago)
- August 2014 – Darryl Parker accepted into Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses program
- July 2014 – Darryl Parker featured in B2B Tribe Magazine
- June 2014 – Parker Web sponsors Regional MivaCon – Northeast – Philadelphia
- April 2014 – Parker Web sponsors Creative South Georgia conference – Columbus, GA
- March 2014 – Parker Web exhibits at Matthews Business Expo
- November 2013 – Darryl Parker attends Internet Summit – Raleigh
- October 2013 – Kristin Parker joins company as Vice President and Director of Sales
- September 2013 – Darryl Parker attends BlendConf - Charlotte
- March 2013 – Parker Web acquires Perigee Internet Services
- January 2013 – Darryl Parker joins the Board of Directors for the Matthews Help Center for a three year term.
- October 2012 – Parker Web co-sponsors launch of eCommerce Charlotte community.
- October 2012 – Parker Web named to the Charlotte Business Journal’s “Largest Web Design Firms” list for the 9th year
- September 2012 – Parker Web opens new offices at 222 S. Church St, Suite 300, in Charlotte, NC in close partnership with Pinstripe Inc.
- June 2012 – gift certificate application VoucherValet.com launches
- May 2012 – Darryl Parker awarded the University’s Medal for Community Service by the University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Jan 2012 – Parker Web awarded contract to redesign and deploy new website for the government services of Union County, NC.
- November 2011 – Darryl Parker attended the 2011 Internet Summit in Raleigh, NC.
- September 2011 – Darryl Parker completes three year term on the Matthews Alive Festival board of directors.
- August 2011 – Parker Web is back on the Charlotte Business Journal’s Top 25 of Web Design Companies.
- Febrary 2011 – Darryl Parker was the “Cookie Dad” for his daughter’s Girl Scout Troop and has a successful year helping to raise money for the troop’s activities.
- December 2010 – Darryl Parker completes term as a Director on the Board of the Matthews Chamber of Commerce.
- November 2010 – Darryl attends the 2010 Internet Summit in Raleigh, NC.
- November 2010 – Parker Web makes Top 30 web site firms in Charlotte. What? Did you think this was just a top 25 list? The Charlotte Business Journal noted companies who just missed the list. After 6 years of appearing and with a new business model that focuses on long term relationships versus short term individual new site builds, we didn’t generate enough individual new sites to remain on the top 25. Guess what? We’re ok with that. We made a quality versus quantity decision in 2008 and it has been a pivotal point in our growth in a down economy. We did let the CBJ know they may want to change their thinking on how they rank this list considering our revenues and client counts put us easily in the top 10 of local firms.
- October 2010 – Parker Web wins 4 Bronze Awards from Business Marketing Association – Carolinas for web site, web application and web video work done with three different clients in 2010. Kudos to team members Mike Bader (2), Rob Harmon and Chaz Hinkle for this recognition.
- September 2010 – Darryl attends TEDx Charlotte.
- Parker featured in the August 2010 ChannelPro SMB Magazine cover story.
- May 2010, Parker accepted an invitation to visit Rackspace.com facilities at “the Castle” in San Antonio, Texas, and speak to their Board of Directors and senior management about his experience with their services over the last 10 years. He also spoke with various department heads on suggestions for improvements from a customer’s perspective.
- May 2010, Parker attended the Channel Advisor Catalyst conference in Durham, NC.
- March 2010, Parker attended Rackspace Email & Apps reseller conference and was featured in the Rackspace press release for the event.
- Parker Web is Title Sponsor for the 2010 Matthews Chamber Taste & Trade Business Expo.
- February 2010, Darryl Parker interviewed for article in Channel Web magazine
- September 2009, Parker Web team toured the Rackspace Email & Apps facilities in Blacksburg, VA, where the primary email application is maintained. We were able to sit in on several meetings and get a feel for the progress being made in development at Rackspace.
- September 2009, Parker Web introduced new logo as “Parker Web Services” to be more comprehensive of its offerings.
- Darryl Parker interviewed on CNNMoney.com on May 4, 2009.
- Darryl Parker attended the Inaugural Software as a Service Conference at UNC-Charlotte’s College of Computing and Informatics on April 21st.
- Parker Web was the Title Sponsor for the Matthews Chamber Taste & Trade Business Expo on March 26, 2009.
- January 2009, Parker Web and Beantown Tavern co-hosted the Business Afterhours with the Matthews Chamber