Our Team Is Looking for You
You can transform the lives
of small business owners.
You gotta meet Parker Web: We are passionate professionals who have made it our business to support small business owners. At Parker Web, we service the website technologies needed to build amazing companies. We make a way for small businesses to serve their communities, their clients, their employees and their bottom line with fantastic and reliable user experiences. If you think it sounds fulfilling and exciting to serve and empower people, you can apply and we hope you will.
You can apply for contract, part-time and full-time web development positions.
Web Developer Job Description
Our website developer team provides exceptional customer service to our small business owner clients. We prioritize candidates with good experience in:
- Thriving in a customer service environment
- Problem solving with clear outcomes
- Communicating well both internally and with clients
- Continual improvement in themselves and their work
- Website development including ecommerce and content management systems
- High volume activity levels
- Being accountable to yourself, your team and your clients
In addition to the billable time requirement, staff will be expected to perform duties to support the business as assigned or on demand. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Tech Support – Parker Web offers live person phone service Monday through Friday, 9am to 6pm Eastern. This includes technical support which administrative personnel may not be able to offer. Billable employees are expected to be available either on-call or during agreed upon time schedules for technical support.
- Project Work – From time to time, Parker Web takes on projects outside of our normal maintenance business. Upon discussion and assignment, billable employees may act in a project management and project development role. Examples are project quoting, new website builds, small application development and non-billable client communications.
- Customer Service – Customer service representative that proactively and responsively interacts with customers to handle complaints, process orders, and provide information about our products and services.
Ready to become a member of our team?
Step 1: Complete this interest form
Step 2: You will receive a confirmation email and a link to complete a skills assessment
Step 3: We will set up a time to video conference with you for an initial interview and to answer any questions you may have in this process.