To verify your business on Bing Places for Business, you’ll need to go through a verification process to prove that you’re the legitimate owner or authorized representative of the business. Follow the steps below:
- Go to the Bing Places for Business website: Visit the Bing Places for Business website at https://www.bingplaces.com/. If you don’t already have an account, create one by clicking on “Sign in” and then “New User.”
- Claim your business listing: Search for your business by entering its name and location in the search bar. If your business is already listed, claim it by selecting the appropriate listing and clicking on “Claim Business.”
- Verify your ownership: Bing offers several verification options, including phone verification and postcard verification. Choose the verification method that suits you best.
- Phone verification: If you choose this option, Bing will call the phone number associated with your business to provide a verification code. Enter the code on the verification page to complete the process.
- Postcard verification: If you select this option, Bing will mail a postcard to your business address. The postcard typically arrives within 14 days and contains a verification code. Once you receive it, log in to your Bing Places for Business account and enter the code to verify your business.
- Complete your business profile: After verifying your business, you can access and update your business profile. Ensure that all the information is accurate and up to date. This includes your business address, contact details, hours of operation, website, and other relevant information.
- Enhance your listing: Take advantage of the additional features offered by Bing Places for Business. You can add photos, videos, and even create special offers to attract more customers.
Remember to regularly monitor and update your Bing Places for Business listing to keep it accurate and ensure maximum visibility for your business.